|I agree to the following terms:|
- I have read and will abide by the Rules and Regulations set forth by the Point Venture Townhouse Association.
- I have read the rules and regulations and agree to the following Instructions.
- There will be NO Pets Allowed on the premises.
- There will be NO Smoking Allowed inside the townhome.
- I understand that this is a private home and that loud late night parties are not appropriate.
- I am aware that this is a townhome, and agree to be considerate to neighbors on both sides of the walls.
- I will not have guests on the premises other than the number specified in the contract without prior approval.
- If I move furnishings during my stay, I will replace everything before I depart. If I do not, a portion of my Security Deposit may not be refunded.
- I will return the key to the lockbox upon my departure. Failure to return keys will result in a $25.00 lost key fee.
- I will return the card key upon my departure. Failure to return the card key will result in a $25.00 lost key fee.
- I understand checkin time is 3:00 pm, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- I agree to abide by the 12 noon checkout time, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of the vacation home, Scott & Ronni Kruger, from any loss or injury suffered by me and my guests on or about the vacation home premises. I will inform the owners immediately of any unsafe or hazardous condition in or about the vacation home.
- I understand that the bookings are refundable only to the extent that a replacement booking can be made and all refunds are subject to a 10% cancellation fee.
|Rules and Regulations
|Decks, Balconies, Common Areas
- Decks, patios, and balconies must be kept neat in appearance.
- Clotheslines and the hanging of towels and garments from railings, fences, lawn and patio furniture in view either in front or behind townhouses is prohibited.
- Decks, patios, common areas are not to be used for visible storage of boxes, cleaning utensils, lumber, bricks, cans or buckets, unused furniture or appliances, pipe, paint, gasoline or other similar items.
- Dumping of trash of any kind, including tree and shrub trimmings, is strictly prohibited on Townhouses, Inc. common areas.
- Garbage and trash must be placed in trash containers provided by the contractor serving Townhouses, Inc.
- Radios, stereos, televisions and musical instruments must not be audible outside the walls of the unit in which they are being used.
- Radios, stereos, television and musical instruments utilized on townhouse decks, patios and common areas shall not be allowed to create a nuisance.
- Outdoor music of any kind is prohibited after 10:00 PM in all townhouse areas.
- No firearms are allowed to be discharged in Townhouses, Inc. common areas.
- No fireworks are allowed to be discharged in Townhouses, Inc. common areas.
- Outdoor cooking on townhouse wooden decks is discouraged.
- Charcoal briquettes are not permitted on decks at any time.
- Railings, walkways, porches and decks shall be maintained in good condition in order to provide safe entry and exit.
- Motorbikes, motorcycles or bicycles are not allowed on the grassy portion of Townhouses, Inc. common areas.
- Owner and/or rental agent is responsible to see that every tenant is furnished a copy of the association rules and a signed copy furnished the association manager with the name and address of the tenant.
- To protect the rights and privileges of other townhouse owners, occupancy is limited to the following:
- Short Term (one week or less)
- Townhouse, Inc. is not responsible for providing keys or access to rental units.
- Townhouse, Inc. personnel may provide after hour's emergency access after verification of authority to enter townhouse unit. The charge for this service will be $25.00.